Today we will be talking about what you need to know about the lottery games of Slovenia. So, if you are planning to play and try your luck with the new European lottery, then we recommend to you to learn a little more about the basic rules of the game and know the best secure and reliable web sites where you can make the purchase of your lottery ticket without running the risk of having to pay others. The Slovenia Lotto Games are definitely worth checking out.
It is important to inform every one of the players in the world the good news that have emerged in recent days about the new rules that the EuroJackPot has announced, which came to fill the pockets of each one of the participants, since they promise greater amount of money on each boat to circumvent on a weekly basis.
From the official launch of the EuroJackPot, which took place in March 2012, this lotto union has had an overwhelming acceptance and the increase in the list of new players is quite remarkable and fast. However, we know that the “grow” inevitably means that the EuroJackPot lottery is forced almost to make significant changes in the rules of the game.
At the beginning the rules of the game were the following:
- Each of the players should select 5 main numbers from a list of numbers from 1 to 50 and 2 bonus numbers that should be selected from a list of numbers from 1 to 8.
- All numbers are bypassed in the same hype.
Now the new rules are the following:
- Each player has to select 5 main numbers in an array of numbers from 1 to 2 euro 50 and select numbers in an array of numbers ranging from 1 to 10.
- The main numbers and 000 numbers are drawn in different drums which means that, it could happen that two of the main numbers are equal to the two numbers of bonus or “euro”
We know that the principle participants or people outside do not see these changes as a big difference, but believe it or not, if you notice the difference at the time of wanting to win because the odds of winning one of the prizes of the 12 categories increase much more.
It should be noted that these changes were necessary for the jackpots grow increasingly and the prizes are far greater as time goes on.
It is for this reason and because of these changes so significant that we can say that today we have the lottery popular and largest in Europe, and the world. Since its launch in 2012 until the present date, the list of players is immense and this can only mean a single house “Boats bigger prizes” we can only think in initial boats from €15 million and the maximum of US$100 boats millions and more participating countries that not only encompasses all over Europe, but which also includes all the countries of the world.
Euromillions and EuroJackPot in Slovenia
Many people or better said a lot of players in the world, are always with a major dilemma of selecting your lottery tickets of any European country where they have to choose between these two monumental lotteries as are the Euromillions and EuroJackPot. The difference between these two is great and that is that, if it is true that share almost the same rules of the game, the same steps at the time of the selection of numbers in the array of numbers from 1 to 50 for the main numbers 1 to 10 and for the EuroJackPot numbers of bonus (1 to 12) Number of bonus (Euromillions) is that, players have more chances of winning a prize with the EuroJackPot.
Today all players who live within and outside of the 18 European countries involved in this lottery popular in Europe, they can perfectly play the EuroJackPot online, the rules and the steps you must follow in order to be able to play without problem this lottery are the following:
- Be of legal age.
- Enter personal data verifiable at the time of subscription to the website where they want to play the EuroJackPot or any other lottery in the world.
- Crediting the account to be able to make the payment of the EuroJackPot ticket.
Once you have these regulatory 3 First steps to be able to play any online lottery, the next thing to do is to:
- Select the 5 main numbers in an array of numbers from 1 to 50 and select the 2 euro numbers in a matrix that goes from 1 to 10.
- The EuroJackPot begins its prize drawing with a pot of US$10 million, which in the case of not having winner automatically accumulates and is sorted into the following week and so on until it reaches a maximum jackpot of £90 million.
- The drawings are held consecutively in all 18 countries organizers on Fridays of each week at 21:00 h.
- EuroJackPot has 12 official categories of awards, where the first two categories are those that contain awards millionaires.
- The main objective of the European lottery EuroJackPot is, make more players can get prizes.
- To be the winner of the top prize of the week of €10 million or the maximum award of US$90 million, the player has to match the 5 main numbers and the 2 euro numbers with which appear on the day of the drawing once the hype you selected.
- All players start to win always and when they do match, even if it is 2 numbers.
One of the qualities by which the EuroJackPot lotto is the most popular in Slovenia is because, it is the lottery if you earn money to the participants. The odds of winning one of the prizes of the EuroJackPot are far lower than the other lotteries that are held in this country.
If you need additional information with respect to this lottery or other lotteries in the country, then we invite you to that filters by the links here available and the recent news of what is happening in the world of gambling, as are the games of the lotto Slovenia.